USJobDesk. Com -- Today’s employment recruitment is incredibly reasonably competitive, that may be why you need to function sensibly and it is not only a tricky action to take. USJobDesk. Com provides you with possiblity to undertake it which means you could make the proper conclusion throughout greater strategy to acquire swift as well as much better consequence. Because of this you're going to get greater prospect and less hazardous are living down the road. Amedisys, Inc. is amongst the organizations that one could trust to present family and friends suited in addition to greater stay down the road. Signing up for this provider will always make a person capable of achieve the goal less difficult along with help make ones wish become a reality.
Psychiatric Registered Nurse - Home Health - Per Diem-17003675
Why Join the Amedisys Family?
We are a growing company that values and rewards our team members, recognizes your special skills and experience and offers opportunities for growth. Join more than 14,000 team members who help change lives every day and share a mission of delivering high quality home health, hospice and private duty care at home.
Unique clinical environment:
Care for patients one-on-one in home environment with flexibility in scheduling
Culture of teamwork:
Shine on your own, with the support of a multi-disciplinary team
Continuing education and training, tuition assistance, technology and more
Professional development to build skills and opportunities to advance
Progressive, stable company with 30 years of experience in delivering care at home and commitment to clinical excellence
If you’re looking for a home where you can put your skills and experience to work, make a difference every day and pursue your goals for the future, join our team.
Per Diem United States-Georgia-Hinesville Homecare
What You Will Do:
As a psychiatric registered nurse and behavioral health nurse in home health, you have a unique opportunity to provide one on one, psychiatric/behavioral health and skilled nursing care and treatment to patients in their home. Your primary work will include collaboration with mental health professionals including psychiatrists and psychologists to create a home care plan supporting an individual and their caregivers coping with dementia, Alzheimer’s, schizophrenia, anxiety, grief, depression and other psychiatric conditions and within the home setting.
- Evaluates and assesses the medical, cognitive, emotional, psychosocial, safety, developmental status, and behavioral health/psychiatric nursing needs of the patient to determine the appropriateness of care and criteria for acceptance to behavioral health/psychiatric home health care.
- Evaluates the patient’s management and compliance with the medical and psychiatric plan of care and communicates closely with the physician, interdisciplinary team, agencies and institutions for continuity of care regarding patient’s progress.
- Acts as a case manager in coordinating care for the behavioral health/psychiatric patient. Regularly reviews treatment planning under the direction of a physician or psychiatrist which includes nursing actions and interventions, goals and discharge summaries.
- Administers IM medications, performs lab draws and specimen collections, and educates patient and caregiver in appropriate medical techniques. Performs other nursing treatment to include medical care in accordance to the plan of care.
- Current and unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse specific to that state the employee is assigned to work by the Company.
- Minimum of one (1) year of clinical experience as a registered nurse
- A registered nurse must meet one of the following to meet CMS requirements for psychiatric nursing in the home care setting:
a. Master’s degree in psychiatric or mental health nursing
b. Bachelor’s degree in nursing with one year recent nursing experience in an active treatment unit in a psychiatric or mental health hospital or outpatient clinic
c. Diploma or associate’s degree with two years recent nursing experience in an active treatment unit in a psychiatric or mental health hospital or outpatient clinic.
- Current CPR certification
- Current driver’s license, agency-required automobile liability insurance, and availability of personal, dependable transportation to conduct home visits.
- National certification in field of expertise (mental health/psychiatric nursing)
- Experience as a registered nurse with the adult population in a medical – surgical environment
- Previous home health or hospice experience
Amedisys is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Benefits and More
Amedisys cares for our team members with the same commitment we have to our patients. This is reflected in the benefits we provide and the opportunities we make available to our team. Benefits for eligible employees include:
- Health benefits (medical, dental, vision); health spending account
- 401 (K) plan; employee stock purchase plan available
- Fleet car for eligible employees
As one of the leading company in USA, Amedisys, Inc. opens a variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Amedisys, Inc. also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to learn new skills and knowledge through the company program.
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Psychiatric Registered Nurse - Home Health - Per Diem in , who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Psychiatric Registered Nurse - Home Health - Per Diem di below.