USJobDesk. Com - Today’s job recruitment is extremely reasonably competitive, that is certainly for you to function wisely and it is not really a difficult move to make. USJobDesk. Com gives you probability to do it which means you could make the best choice in far better technique to acquire speedy in addition to greater consequence. That way you'll get better potential customer along with less dangerous stay in the future. Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is just about the organizations that you can trust to supply you and your family appropriate and much better reside later on. Joining tag heuer can make you capable of attain your current goal less difficult and also produce your current wish be realized.
To help to make the organization eyesight in addition to vision occurs true; Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is usually wide open with regard to new placement while Barrel Operator in begin from April 2018. All people who’s keen on completing that nonincome producing, make sure you be involved in that Barrel Operator April 2018 recruitment inside . It really is advised for all those contributors to organize many required specifications just for this work recruitment course of action, because the procedure will require you to allow ideal specs how the company would like with this location. If you are that you'll be one which can easily fill up the specification, you can search to learn to read more information about Barrel Operator April 2018 in below.
Support all functions in Barrel Operations
• Accurately follow winemakers work orders to work barrel lots in a timely
• Safely and efficiently drive a forklift for the majority of the work week.
• Must be able to lead a barrel team and work well with others.
• Accurately complete work orders.
• Set up to barrel down and pump out from and to cellar tanks, including
setting up lines, pumps, mixers, rapid-fill and communicating with cellar
personnel on status of chemical adds.
• Rinse and gas barrels on schedule.
• Safely unload barrels from shipping containers and trucks.
• Perform basic barrel maintenance.
• Communicate with other departments to assure correct processing.
• Perform weekly and daily safety checks.
• Perform specific related tasks such as cleaning, sanitizing and organizing as
directed by Supervisor or lead.
• Work in other departments when extra support is needed.
• Drive safely and efficiently around other drivers and barrel teams.
• Work in cold environment.
• Work in hot environment lifting and manipulating barrels when unloading
• Work on concrete floors for long period of time.
• Work with hazardous chemicals including Sulphur dioxide and ozone.
• Work overtime during heavy production periods.
• Work swing and night shift when required.
• Follow SMWE safety protocols and wear proper PPE.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
• 1-3 years’ experience in wine processing or related industry.
• Able to lead barrel teams.
• Must be able to accurately decipher work orders from written instructions.
• Possess moderate mechanical ability.
• Must be certified or able to certify in forklift operation.
• Able to interact with others effectively and capable of working independently
with minimal supervision.
• History of responsible use of alcohol and other appropriate conduct, as well
as fitness to be licensed, permitted, and/or certified by state and/or local
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Must be able to work shift work and extended hours during harvest time.
• Must be able to handle heavy physical labor including unloading barrel trucks.
• Must be able to become forklift certified.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Should you have a disability that requires assistance and/or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources department at (425) 488-1133.
As one of the leading company in USA, Ste. Michelle Wine Estates opens a variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Ste. Michelle Wine Estates also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to learn new skills and knowledge through the company program.
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Barrel Operator in , who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Barrel Operator di below.