USJobDesk. Com - Today’s employment recruitment is very competing, which is why should you work properly and it's an excellent tough action to take. USJobDesk. Com offers you possiblity to take action which means you could make the suitable decision throughout superior technique to obtain fast and also greater end result. That way you'll get greater probability in addition to more secure stay in the future. Santa Fe Community College is among the companies you could rely on to supply your self appropriate and also much better are living in the foreseeable future. Becoming a member of this provider could make an individual capable to attain your current purpose much easier and create your current dream become a.
To produce the company imaginative and prescient vision as well as assignment occurs legitimate; Santa Fe Community College will be available for new placement as Financial Aid Coordinator with begin from March 2018. All people who’s thinking about stuffing that nonincome producing, make sure you be involved in this Financial Aid Coordinator March 2018 recruitment inside . It is well-advised for everyone players to arrange most necessary specifications for this career recruitment treatment, for the reason that practice will be needing you to supply suited specification how the corporation would like for this place. If you're you are the one which can easily fill the specs, you can search you just read further information about Financial Aid Coordinator March 2018 in below.
Responsible for a variety of financial aid functions related to packaging financial aid awards to the students of the Santa Fe Community College. Must be committed to serving a diverse college community. Actively participates in and contributes to continuous quality improvement.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field.
• One (1) year experience in financial aid, finance, accounting, or other closely related area that involves determining eligibility for a program or service.
• Equivalent related experience may be substituted for education on a year for year basis.
• Experience in the areas of financial aid processes in higher education environment.
• Experience using Banner software.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Knowledge of federal, state and Title IV financial aid program policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of state and college policies and requirements for rewarding scholarships.
• Knowledge of computers and job-related software programs.
• Knowledge of basic accounting principles.
• Knowledge of office procedures and filing systems.
• Knowledge of college policies and procedures.
• Skill in decision making and problem solving.
• Skill in interpersonal relations and in dealing with the public.
• Skill in oral and written communication.
• Skill in the resolution of conflicts.
• Ability to provide quality customer services.
• Ability to collect data and draw conclusions.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality including the ability to recognize situations in which confidentiality is required
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants
$35,842 - $53,764
• The work is typically performed while sitting at a desk or table. The employee occasionally lifts light objects.
• The work is typically performed in an office.
• Occasional evening and weekend work required.
• Processes federal applications and related documentation.
• Evaluates verification documents.
• Evaluates and determines student eligibility for student loans, grants and scholarships.
• Prepares required financial files and records; reconciles federal and state grant funds.
• Monitors programs to ensure audit compliance with regulatory agencies; submits reports to federal and state agencies.
• Manages monthly loan program reconciliations.
• Electronically, processes student loans, grants and scholarships; awards student loans, grants and scholarships; authorizes disbursements.
• Cancels and reduces funding as appropriate.
• Audits files for discrepancies and processes revisions as appropriate.
• Counsels students and parents.
• Provides exit counseling for graduating students.
• Prepares correspondence and reports.
• Processes a wide variety of applications and forms.
• Coordinates the work of student workers.
• Maintains work-related files and records.
• Serves on Appeals Committee to review satisfactory academic progress appeals.
• Audits files for discrepancies.
• Performs related duties as assigned. Required Documents Resume Cover Letter Letter of Reference 1 Optional Documents
As one of the leading company in USA, Santa Fe Community College opens a variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Santa Fe Community College also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to learn new skills and knowledge through the company program.
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Financial Aid Coordinator in , who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Financial Aid Coordinator di below.