USJobDesk. Com - Today’s employment recruitment is quite aggressive, that's why you need to do the job smartly and it's not only a challenging action to take. USJobDesk. Com offers you possiblity to get it done therefore you could create the correct decision inside greater strategy to obtain rapid in addition to superior consequence. Like that you will get better prospect and more secure are living in the foreseeable future. State of Wyoming is amongst the organizations you could trust to offer your household suitable and also superior are living down the road. Subscribing to tag heuer is likely to make a person capable of accomplish your own goal less complicated and help make your current wish becoming reality.
To make the business eye-sight in addition to objective arrives genuine; State of Wyoming can be open for completely new position as Habitat Biologist Technician in begin as March 2018. Everyone who’s considering stuffing this particular vacant, you should engage in this kind of Habitat Biologist Technician March 2018 recruitment inside . It truly is suggested for all members to ready most necessary requirements for this task recruitment treatment, for the reason that practice need someone to supply acceptable specs how the corporation wants with this location. If you think you are one which can easily complete your specification, you can search to learn more information about Habitat Biologist Technician March 2018 in below.
The Wyoming Game and Fish Department would like to increase the quantity of habitat projects and vegetation monitoring in the Pinedale Region to assist management efforts for mule deer. Management of the Wyoming Range and Sublette mule deer herds is high profile and has a high level of public interest. This position will assist with a significant number of treatments that require vegetation monitoring and coordination with federal agencies and landowners. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
The listed functions are illustrative only and are not intended to describe every function which may be performed in the job level.
- Conduct fine scale vegetation monitoring on select sites to evaluate long-term vegetation and habitat objectives associated with grazing management or previous vegetation treatments such as fire, mechanical or chemical applications. Data analysis and written reports for Department and public use will be completed.
- Utilize existing digital land cover resources, GIS data, and habitat enhancement data from various sources to develop and assess specific vegetation enhancement projects. Project specifics could include developing grazing management and vegetation objectives for new treatments.
- Field evaluation of sites will be required to determine the appropriate treatment to produce the desired habitat objectives. Newly proposed habitat treatment sites will require delineation of treatment boundaries, acreage calculations, treatment cost calculations, etc.
- Function independently in the field and also as a team member with private landowners and various interagency personnel working collectively on habitat related projects.
- Complete a written report on projects developed and data collected, including but not limited to a GIS based map, including potential project polygons, associated data sets and photos, and a narrative addressing additional NEPA requirements, project partner contracts, time tables and funding required to implement projects.
- Communicating with a variety of individuals from various agencies, as well as private landowners will be required for project planning and development.
Preference may be given to those with a bachelor's degree in wildlife management, range management, biology, zoology, ichthyology or closely related field, PLUS one to two years of professional work experience in wildlife or fish resource management, research or habitat development.
- Agency requires that the successful applicant possess a valid driver's license.
- Understanding of ecosystem function and identification of plants to the species level in sagebrush, saltbush, mixed mountain shrub, riparian and aspen communities.
- Knowledge and an understanding of vegetation response to a variety of manipulation techniques such as mechanical, prescribed fire and herbicide application, as well as vegetation responses to browsing and grazing.
- Knowledge and experience with mule deer nutritional and seasonal use requirements.
- Some knowledge and experience with livestock grazing management strategies.
- The ability and willingness to work with minimal supervision in remote locations with difficult terrain.
None - See "Preferences"
Necessary Special Requirements
PHYSICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The candidate will be required to work alone in a backcountry setting as well as with a team charged with a similar task.
- The candidate will be required to navigate independently with a map in remote locations. Use of GPS units and a basic working knowledge of ArcMap 10.1 software will be required.
- Ability and willingness to hike extensive distances (3-10 miles/day) during diverse weather conditions and be able to safely operate 4-wheel drive pickup and ATV.
- Some overnight travel may be required, including camping from a vehicle.
- FLSA: Non-exempt
- All new hires or rehires starting in a non-exempt position on or after January 1, 2018 are required to be paid hourly.
- Duration of employment May 1, 2018 through October 31, 2018
040-Wyoming Game and Fish Department - Wildlife Division
As one of the leading company in USA, State of Wyoming opens a variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. State of Wyoming also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to learn new skills and knowledge through the company program.
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Habitat Biologist Technician in , who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Habitat Biologist Technician di below.