USJobDesk. Com - Today’s work recruitment is extremely competitive, that may be why you need to work sensibly and it's also not a challenging action to take. USJobDesk. Com will provide you with possibility to take action so you could help to make the proper selection inside better strategy to acquire swift along with greater end result. Like that you will get far better probability in addition to more secure live sometime soon. Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. is probably the firms you could have confidence in to present family and friends suited and much better are living in the future. Joining tag heuer could make you able to attain your current goal much easier in addition to create ones fantasy become a reality.
To produce the business imaginative and prescient vision as well as quest comes legitimate; Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. is actually wide open for completely new place seeing that CONTENT MANAGER in Chico, CA begin from June 2017. Every person who’s enthusiastic about completing that vacant, you should participate in that CONTENT MANAGER June 2017 recruitment inside Chico, CA. It really is well-advised for all members to ready just about all needed demands for this job recruitment process, because the process will require that you supply suited standards that the firm would like with this location. If you are that you are the one that can certainly complete the particular specs, you can look at to see more info about CONTENT MANAGER June 2017 in Chico, CA below.
When Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. was founded in 1980, there were only 42 craft breweries in the United States. Today there are nearly 5,000 breweries, each trying to bring new styles and innovation to a thirsty American palate. When you have quality, award-winning beer, it’s brand personality that differentiates you from the others, and Sierra Nevada’s is the greatest story never told. That’s where you come in. We’re looking for a Content Manager to connect the world outside the brewery with all the fun happening inside the brewery. Our target drinkers support brands they can relate to, and with that comes an element of transparency and exposure that is new to us. Help us navigate this opportunity to tell the story of one of the most well-respected craft breweries in America. DUTIES Agency Pied Piper –
Sierra Nevada represents innovation, quality and pioneer to the craft beer industry. In today’s crowded marketplace however, product alone doesn’t tell the entire story. And while every single employee strives to represent the same resourceful and entrepreneurial spirit that Ken Grossman embodies, we’ve recognized the benefit of partnering with the best marketing minds outside the breweries to increase our share of voice in the craft beer business.
Media Savant –
- Interpret brand positioning and voice, providing guidance and direction on correct usage.
- Create briefs to help define the storytelling opportunity, set proper expectations and guide successful execution.
- Own the workflow and project management process between brewery and outside partners.
You’re the subject matter expert when it comes to understanding the current media landscape and the various communications tools at our disposal. With our sights set squarely on a new generation of craft beer drinkers, we rely heavily on your keen insights into consumer behavior, media usage, audience trends and the impact of different communication methods. Sierra Nevada wants you to work with our roster of creative and media partners to deliver strategies for attracting and retaining drinkers, increasing brand recognition and maintaining drinker satisfaction and loyalty.
Content Creator –
- Leverage available resources to help craft and communicate our brand stories in a fun and engaging way. We’re looking to disrupt the industry with our storytelling.
- Invite the entire brewery to get involved in the process, raising overall awareness and understanding of our marketing efforts.
- Promote a listening and learning environment by tracking and benchmarking our media activities compared to those of our peers in the industry.
What does it mean to work for the 3rd largest craft brewer in the United States? That’s exactly what our target drinkers are asking, and what you’re uniquely qualified to communicate. You’re one-part strategic, one-part creative and all marketer, looking at ways to turn the everyday story into an engaging connection point with the brewery. Any beer can quench a thirst; however, we want to be the brand that plays a more active role in our drinker’s handcrafted life.
Public Face –
- Identify storytelling campaigns fit for social and digital media, advertising and other media and manage successful execution using internal resources and outside partners.
- Manage a year-long editorial calendar around product launch and support campaigns, major initiatives and brand-building messaging.
- Own the copywriting discipline, customized by medium, working closely with in-house Graphics and outside creative partners to bring our written story to life visually.
- Take responsibility for the Marketing Department’s presence on the brewery Intranet.
When you’ve got a great story to tell like we do, you’re in the press…A LOT. Sierra Nevada is one of the most desirable craft beer brands to write about because we are pioneers in sustainability, renewable energy, technology, business management, and of course beer! Even if you don’t have “Grossman” on your business card, we need to trust you to be the voice of the brand to the outside world, partnering with select media outlets to amplify our story with their readership/audience.
- Deploy public relations tactics as you would any other medium suitable for telling a compelling, integrated story to our target drinkers. It’s a vital part of the marketing mix.
- Develop strategies for the unlikely crisis management scenarios that exist in any business, and more specifically in the craft brewing industry.
- Curate a list of trusted media contacts that we can call upon to break news that supports our major and minor campaigns, initiatives and industry support.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Education & Experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. A degree in journalism, communications, media studies, or marketing can be particularly helpful.
- 3-5 years related experience.
- Experience managing multiple people, partners and budgets is preferred.
- A passion for craft beer is required, including closely following the [marketing] efforts of our peer group.
- This position is in Marketing, so it’s expected that you can comfortably speak in front of a group, and effectively present ideas to Executive Management and outside partners.
- We want you to grow and develop a team of storytellers, so strong writing, editing and proofreading skills are important.
- You know when and where to publish a story to maximize the mileage we get out of it, so we’d like to see work samples across advertising, social media, digital, events and public relations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Unless you prefer to use crayon.
- Superior project and time management skills. Project management certification a plus.
- You see opportunity to create content in everything that you do, whether it’s an epic vacation or a trip to the grocery. You are known in your circle of friends as the storyteller or group historian.
- Must be comfortable working in a small, family-run environment and have the ability to consistently stay calm under pressure.
- Whatever it takes to get the job done determination.
**Online applications will be accepted until midnight Pacific Time on Friday, February 3, 2017** Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- This role is based in Chico, CA.
- Must have a valid Driver's License with a driving record free of any major violations in the last five years.
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 10% for consumer research, sales/distributor conferences and in-market activity.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds without assistance and with proper body mechanics.
- You must be at least 21 years of age to work for Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
As one of the leading company in USA, Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. opens a variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to learn new skills and knowledge through the company program.
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for CONTENT MANAGER in Chico, CA, Chico, CA who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Chico, CA region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for CONTENT MANAGER di Chico, CA below.