Office Assistant 3 Job Openings in Port Angeles, WA - Washington State Patrol Recruitment 2017
USJobDesk. Com - Today’s employment recruitment is quite cut-throat, which is why should you perform sensibly and it's an excellent difficult move to make. USJobDesk. Com provides you with possibility to take action therefore you can help make the right determination inside superior technique to acquire swift and also better consequence. Doing this you'll get greater possibility along with less dangerous are living later on. Washington State Patrol is one of the organizations that one could believe in to present your family ideal and far better are living sometime soon. Signing up for the corporation can make you capable of achieve your current target less difficult in addition to create your own desire become a.
To help to make the organization eye-sight in addition to quest occurs genuine; Washington State Patrol is usually available pertaining to new location since Office Assistant 3 inside Port Angeles, WA start from May 2017. Anyone who’s thinking about answering this particular vacant, remember to be involved in this kind of Office Assistant 3 May 2017 recruitment in Port Angeles, WA. It can be encouraged for many contributors to organize almost all important prerequisites with this task recruitment treatment, as the course of action requires that you provide suitable specs which the business wishes because of this position. If you're that you'll be the one that can certainly fill up the actual specs, you can try to learn to read more info about Office Assistant 3 May 2017 in Port Angeles, WA below.
Are you looking for:
- Excellent benefits?
- Career growth opportunities?
- Opportunities to impact your community?
- A professional workplace that fosters respect, commitment and trust?
As an employee of the Washington State Patrol, you will be part of a team of dedicated professionals responsible for providing safety and security to the citizens of the State of Washington.
Troopers patrolling the highways are the most visible part of this agency. However, there are over 1,200 civilian employees who serve behind the scenes supporting the agency mission. To name just a few, we have:
- 911 dispatchers who are the critical vital link between calls for assistance and emergency response;
- Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Officers that work to inspect commercial vehicles to ensure safe and efficient travel on public highways;
- Deputy State Fire Marshals who help prevent fires in homes and workplaces;
- Forensic Scientists who process evidence that assists in prosecuting criminal cases;
- Records staff that process criminal information to ensure crimes are reported accurately so that offenders do not end up working with vulnerable people.
- Administrative staff who provide exceptional customer service and respond to information requests while ensuring the agency runs smoothly and efficiently.
Apply today and join us in providing "Service with Humility"
This position provides office support to troopers and sergeants assigned to the Port Angeles and Port Townsend detachments. They also provide professional, knowledgeable customer service to our citizens and law enforcement partners. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Enter personnel Time and Activity Reports as needed to meet report closing deadlines.
- Ensure receipt of reports for all reportable collisions and impound logs into Sector or CITE.
- Match corresponding CAD information to the Sector and CITE reports to verify all collisions and impounds have been entered by each trooper, for Clallam and Jefferson Counties in a timely manner.
- Schedules contract overtime requests/details for the United States Navy during their crossing of the Hood Canal Bridge.
- Tracks infraction and criminal citation forms and enters issued citations into the appropriate database.
- Use agency databases to acquire information and distribute reports.
- Type letters regarding aggressive driving complaints for Clallam and Jefferson Counties for Captain's signature.
- Receive and disseminate all mail, messages, and subpoenas to appropriate personnel.
- Comply with document retention and destruction schedules for all office files.
- Research and complete public disclosure requests, as needed.
- Organize and track all felony/fatal case files prior to being submitted to the courts/prosecutors or archived.
- Prepare and submit vouchers for payment, reconcile credit and travel cards and ensure the use of appropriate budget codes.
- Research accounting inconsistencies and cost saving initiatives, communicate with business contacts in a professional manner, maintain receipt files and payment logs.
- Collect and process DUI Cost Recovery payments.
- Greet and assist customers at front counter, via e-mail and by phone.
- Monitor and maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies and forms required for detachment personnel.
- Inventory and maintain detachment vehicle tracking logs and enter maintenance/vehicle information into CITE.
- Update training records and register sergeants and troopers for required training.
Qualifications: REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- At least two years of data entry and/or clerical experience.
- Possess a valid, unrestricted driver's license.
- Proficient use of basic word processing and e-mail programs to include Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to convey ideas and facts clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Must maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills with proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to understand and follow applicable laws, regulations, and other standards.
- Customer Service experience.
- Ability to multi-task.
As one of the leading company in USA, Washington State Patrol opens a variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Washington State Patrol also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to learn new skills and knowledge through the company program.
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Office Assistant 3 in Port Angeles, WA, Port Angeles, WA who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Port Angeles, WA region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Office Assistant 3 di Port Angeles, WA below.
Related USA Job Openings
Employees driving on state business must have a valid driver's license. How many lines, the size of the office, how many calls you received in an average day,...
Office administrator is responsible for all transactions with members, recording proper information with data fields, maintaining data banks properly....
Complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities....
Must have valid driver's license and provide proof of insurance. Typical shift is 5 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. with days worked that will fluctuate with assignment and...
Ability to communicate and develop an effective working relationship with fellow associates, managers, outside representatives, agencies, and Red Lion guests....
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, life, LTD, 401k, safety bonus, paid sick leave, and generous employee...
Must pass a background check, have a valid Washington State drivers license and a provide a clean driving abstract. WA State Drivers License....
Or if a person has been found guilty of or entered a plea of guilty or nolo contendere to any federal, state or Tribal offense involving a crime of violence,...
Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, have good use of spelling and grammar, type a minimum of 45 wpm, be comfortable, pleasant and professional in working with...
Performs other clerical duties as required and maintains the physical environment of the area. Transcribe radiologists' dictation and technical diagnostic...