USJobDesk. Com - Today’s task recruitment is very reasonably competitive, that's why should you perform smartly which is an excellent tough activity. USJobDesk. Com offers you possiblity to undertake it therefore you could make the best choice with far better strategy to obtain rapid as well as better outcome. That way you'll get much better possibility as well as safer reside later on. State of Montana is amongst the firms you can have confidence in to provide family and friends suitable and also much better dwell sometime soon. Joining this company can make people in a position to get to the goal easier and help make your own desire be realized.
To create the company perspective and quest will come accurate; State of Montana is actually wide open with regard to brand-new position while Recreation Aide with start from April 2018. Anyone who’s enthusiastic about filling up this particular empty, make sure you take part in this kind of Recreation Aide April 2018 recruitment within . It truly is advised for those players to get ready almost all needed specifications with this work recruitment course of action, for the reason that practice need you to allow appropriate spec that the business desires just for this placement. If you feel that you're the one which can fill up this specification, you can search to read further information about Recreation Aide April 2018 in below.
Works under the supervision of the Recreation Director or his/her designee. Provides leadership services to residents in a variety of recreation activities that meet the residents' physical, mental and psycho-social needs and interests. This is a full-time position that will include some weekend shifts. DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Facilitates recreation activities with individuals (1:1's), small and large groups that promote the physical, mental and psycho-social well being of the residents.
- Documents residents’ progress related to the recreation goals on the resident's treatment plan.
- Plans, organizes and evaluates trips, outings, socials, dances, special events, picnics, craft groups, music activities, large and small group activities, etc.
- Provides sensory stimulation groups, facilitates validation groups and provides 1:1 interaction for assigned residents as indicated on the care plans.
- Works cooperatively with all departments and communicates schedule changes, special events, outings, dietary requests, and pertinent information regarding individual residents.
- Operates a variety of equipment, including a 12-passenger bus, VCR, slide projector and other equipment as needed.
- Keeps accurate up to date records of activity attendance.
- Observes all health and safety precautions during activities to provide a safe environment for the residents.
- Updates assigned daily board with daily schedule. Maintains and appropriately decorates assigned bulletin boards monthly.
- Attends scheduled staff meetings.
- Furthers professional growth through inservices, workshops, and assigned readings.
- Facilitates funeral/memorial services.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
: KNOWLEDGES, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Must have working knowledge of such activities as active games, arts/crafts, dance, drama, music, discussion groups, table games, and exercise.
- Must be familiar with methods and principles of leadership.
- Must be capable of moving light equipment in preparation for a variety of activities.
- Must be able to escort and assist residents to and from activities as well as during activities.
- Must be willing to work with the mentally ill geriatric resident.
- Must have a tactful, pleasant and friendly approach in dealing with residents, staff, and volunteers. Must be willing to work within the confines of an ongoing activity schedule.
- High School graduation.
- One-year experience in recreation programming and leadership in a clinical setting is desirable.
Applicant Pool Statement: Not Applicable Training Assignment: Not Applicable Job
: Community/Social Services Salary: $
10.16 - 10.16 Hourly Benefits Package Eligibility: Health Insurance, Paid Leave & Holidays, Retirement Plan Number of Openings
: 1 Employee Status: Regular Schedule: Full-Time Shift
: Variable Travel
: No Primary Location
: Lewistown Agency: Department of Public Health & Human Services Union: Montana Public Employees Association (MPEA) Bargaining Unit: 059 - MPEA-MMHNC-Care & Service Posting Date
: Dec 20, 2017, 4:28:43 PM Closing Date (based on your computer's timezone)
: Ongoing Required Application Materials: None Contact Name: Denise Gies | Contact Email: email@example.com | Contact Phone: 406/535-6935
As one of the leading company in USA, State of Montana opens a variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. State of Montana also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to learn new skills and knowledge through the company program.
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Recreation Aide in , who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Recreation Aide di below.