USJobDesk. Com -- Today’s work recruitment is extremely reasonably competitive, that is certainly why should you perform properly in fact it is not really a tricky course of action. USJobDesk. Com will give you probability to practice it which means you could help to make the best selection in much better technique to receive quick and far better result. Doing this you will get better prospective client in addition to better dwell down the road. Big Lots! is just about the organizations you could believe in to present you and your family appropriate and also greater live in the future. Joining this provider will always make anyone capable to achieve your own objective less difficult and help make the wish be realized.
To help make the organization vision and also objective happens true; Big Lots! is start pertaining to new placement because Store Associate/Stocker - 1757 with originate from March 2018. Everybody who’s enthusiastic about filling this particular empty, remember to take part in that Store Associate/Stocker - 1757 March 2018 recruitment within . It really is well-advised for all those participants to organize all required demands for this employment recruitment process, because course of action will need you to provide appropriate specification that the business would like for this placement. If you're you are the one which can easily load the particular spec, you can search to learn to read more information about Store Associate/Stocker - 1757 March 2018 in below..
As a Store Associate, you will play a key role in the success of the store through:
Performs general store operations duties as directed, including cashiering, truck unloading, stocking and merchandise recovery.
1. Greets customers and assists them as required to maintain the highest level of customer service.
2. Participates in: - freight flow process - merchandise presentation and recovery - cashiering including customer loyalty program - furniture department operations - carry-outs - cart retrieval.
3. Maintains appearance of the store's interior and exterior to company standards including light maintenance duties and cleaning.
4. Assists in control of shrink and safety results.
1. Prior retail experience preferred.
2. Previous experience operating a cash register preferred.
3. Mobility to move freely throughout sales floor and stockroom on a continual basis throughout the shift required. Ability to lift, carry, push and pull a minimum of 50 pounds required. Frequently required to stand for long periods of time, bend, stoop or kneel.
4. Basic English literacy and math skills required.
5. Strong customer service and communication skills required.
6. Ability to work within a flexible schedule preferred.
As one of the leading company in USA, Big Lots! opens a variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Big Lots! also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to learn new skills and knowledge through the company program.
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Store Associate/Stocker - 1757 in , who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Store Associate/Stocker - 1757 di below.
Copyright © 2018 USJobDesk.com